This option is perfect for those who need a professional office from time-to-time to have face-to-face meetings or for those who are occasionally working in Saskatoon. Norplex Business Centre allows our hotdesking clients to share the space with others while feeling the comfort and privacy of their own office.
The temporary or shared desk space provides you with a space to get your work done with access to amenities such as:
- Free wifi
- A place to store your belongings while you work in the co-share office
- A reception to greet customers and direct them to your office
- Printing, scanning and photocopying
- Parking in the adjacent parking lot
- Access to the meeting rooms
- A lunch room equipped with a coffee machine, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, toaster, kitchen table with couches to relax and watch tv
- Snack and drink vending machines
- Free parking in the adjacent parking lot and on the street.
- Wheel-chair accessible including parking, elevator lift and washrooms on both floors
When using the touchdown spaces, all our clients appreciate that our receptionist is there to greet your clients and assist them.